Bill Me Later Payment Declined

Huck
New Community Member

Signed up for Bill Me Later, made a purchase and paid it off on the due date.

Account is clear, $1,500 credit line. Tried to make $470 purchase on Ebay

which fit all criteria and promotions. Bill Me Later declined purchase.

8 years with ZERO problems with a Verified Premier PayPal Acct  I get a

declined payment. Needless to say I'm NOT a happy camper. Anyone

know how to DUMP Bill Me Later off my PayPal? It appears to be useless

for anything more than dime-store purchases.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Huck,

Sorry to hear that happened. 😞

If you reach out to Bill Me Later (now known as PayPal Credit) they should be able to provide you with more insight as to what happened with the payment. Declines aren't a fun experience but maybe it was just a security block on your account?

You can contact them here.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

BHut
New Community Member
Huck, I can completely relate. I had the same thing happen to me after enrolling with the program so that I could purchase my wife's 20th anniversary present without her knowledge. When I called Bill Me Later, I told the rep exactly what I was planning to do and exactly how much I planned to spend. The rep I talked to lied and told me there was no problem with the amount and that ceiling. When I called back to complain I was told that the credit limit I was tied to was their maximum for any user - total opposite of what I was told on the phone. Complete waste of my time and effort, and a hit to the credit report. Bad product, poor service, and less than honest representation. Brent
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.