profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The only correct way is to have a Business account

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have a PayPal Business account, you can let more than one person accept payments for your business.  Business Accounts have a Feature called Multi-User Access.  As the account owner, you assign a User ID and Password to each person you want to have access.  Note, the User ID is not an email address.  Next, you select the permissions or rights that you want that individual to have.  For addition info, check out this guide as it explains the steps and premissions.

https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/developer/docs/pdf/pp_merchantsetupadministrationguide...

Login to Me Too

CCOI
New Community Member

I have a business account, I have added an additional user successfully, but not all of the privileges are explained (or explained very well). I want to setup users that have the bare minimum privileges to run PayPal here.

What do I need to have turned on so that a user can accept payments using PayPal here, but nothing else? That is, how can I set it up so all they can do is accept money?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

nes49
New Community Member

Do you mean the chart on page 16 of the Sept. 2012 version of the document? Sorry, but it's not obvious to me which of those permissions would apply to someone using PayPal Here on behalf of the business (but nothing else). Could you be more specific?

And can such a person be set up as a  PayPal Here agent for more than one PayPal account? Is the access granted to a specific email address, phone number, or PayPal Here device.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.