About Email Processing System

Saramazen
Contributor
Contributor
Hello
Dear Sir
I,m have get offer about Email Processing System 
and the seller on ebay asked me to pay $25 to start via paypal and working on this and start earning
Please advice if you want to verify Email Processing System 
Thanks
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

More information needed.

Login to Me Too

Saramazen
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks

what kind of info you need ?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What is an email processing system and what is it supposed to do?

Login to Me Too

Saramazen
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Its about system 

Earn $25 per email you process! Paid straight into your paypal!

About the idea

simple copy and paste system to help others make money online from home.  Best described as an "income opportunity", EPS is simply a direct sales membership site, where the one-time $25 membership fee is paid directly to your sponsor.  Email Processing has become extremely popular and since it's launch, there have been dozens of 'copy-cat' Email Processing sites that have surfaced.

Q: What is "Email Processing"?

Email Processing is perfect for newbies and those with little to no technical skills. By simply copying the pre-written ads and posting them on the online classified ad sites; Craigslist and Backpage, you'll earn $25 for every email you process.

Thanks

Earn $25 per email you process! Paid straight into your paypal!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why would you need that system?

Login to Me Too

Saramazen
Contributor
Contributor

I,m looking for this system for trust and easy work at home and can make online earning 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Personally, I would never get involved in that.  I think is primarily a sales pitch to get new people.  I think it would be important read and understand ALL of their policies and procedures and costs.

Login to Me Too

Saramazen
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks

I have start to check this 

and i would like to ask question

if i would like to get know trust online jobs or mean trust wokr at home companies

How i can know the trust companies who is paid to the online job ?

There is some offer and product and servies in ebay 

how i can know the product it's real and trust and paid

can the ask customer service in paypal or ebay about check company name paid or not?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's the offer details from the program that matter.  Make sure you totally understand the concept AND the details of the policies, procedures, and compensations by the processing system.  Also, make sure you know exactly what you are expected to do and what devices you will need.  Those are the details that matter most; most people are NOT likely to suceed and made money at that type of program, so get ALL the facts and become totally familier with the details.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.