where is my money

acarter
New Community Member

I made a purchase on friday november 24 (black friday) to 42nd st photo in the amount of $1523.00. 42nd street emailedme that following monday saying they had some questions for me . I called them today and they said my acct was declined. This was impossible because my acct is not over drafted or anything like that and I personally put $1500 cash into my bank acct before I made my purchase. 42nd street said paypal was holding the funds. SO I called paypal. They told me that my bank flagged the purchase. So immediatly I called my bank and they said that was false and that the money was taken out of my acct and I still had X amount of money left in that acct.  So I called 42nd street photo back and the associate said they would try again to see if they received the payment from Paypal and again it was declined. I then decided to cancel my transaction of the $1523.00 all together and I still dont have any money in my bank acct nor is it in my pay pal acct . WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.