where did the money go ?

oussama132
Contributor
Contributor

i received a refund but my credit card dont work ! where did the money go ?

as you can see in the image i did receive moneyfrom fiverr but my credit card dont work so i didnt receive it on my bank account 

and i deleted my credit card from paypal so i can use the money i received as a paypal but it say i dont have money so where did the money go ......?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Because refunds to credit cards go back to the card within 30 days or by the time you received your next card statement.  You can check your credit card online account.

Stop assuming refunds will go back to your account instantly!  I know it is technology and all and it is expected to go lightning speed but it doesn't sometimes.  So you might as well add your card back and re-confirm it again.  Only with debit cards when there is a problem crediting refund that it goes to your PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

oussama132
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for taking the time to reply !
the problem is that in my paypal account the money is successfully transacted but theres nothing on my bank account im using Neteller debit card 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Like I said, it takes up to 30 days for the credit to appear in your card account.  The refund was processed on Nov 30th.  You have to give it more time.  It's not been a week!  Freak out when it's past 30 days or 2 weeks at the earliest and you do not see it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.