bowles business

Details

Sent to bowles business

$1,750.00

Fee

$51.05

Total

$1,801.05

I did not authorize the above payment. The name Bowles is completely unknown to me.

My account was HACKED, and this, just a few months from another instance of hacking that you fixed. Please fix this problem. Please Protect me, Please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Lisa

@mananobi

I'm sorry to hear there is potential fraud and I’m glad you contacted us. Please make sure you update your password & security questions and report any unauthorized activity to us. Don’t worry, we offer protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. We may take up to 10 days to review any unauthorized claim and we’ll send you an update via email If there are any questions during this process, please feel free to let us know.

Lisa

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Lisa

@mananobi

I'm sorry to hear there is potential fraud and I’m glad you contacted us. Please make sure you update your password & security questions and report any unauthorized activity to us. Don’t worry, we offer protection for confirmed unauthorized transactions. We may take up to 10 days to review any unauthorized claim and we’ll send you an update via email If there are any questions during this process, please feel free to let us know.

Lisa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.