unable to get any real live person now for multiple fraud charges

clloyd2004
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is a disgrace. How dare a company run itself in such a deceitful , unethical and unhuman qway. I have been getting multiple unauthorized charges several days a week . Obviously I have been hacked via Paypal . I can't close my account due to "pending" charges - the VERY charges that need to close my account over due to they are fraudulent!! No real person to talk to , I am put on hold at every attempt. I blocked all paypak debit transactions at my bank which account is connected to paypal. Three days later I got multiple charges on my mastercard patpal credit card which is not evebn active. Someone PLEASE help me resolve this another way besides  using the stupid resolution methos which is designed to be ridicules in solving matters promptly. Print & Fax problem and wait ten days ??! Are you kidding me there will thousands more charges by then and I don't beleive a live person will handle it anyway He

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.