stuck "verifying your information"

nik1705teacher
Contributor
Contributor
I have the following problem: when trying to pay for a product purchase via paypal, I normally fill out my details, nevertheless it sends out the following message to me: "verifying your information..." it is stuck and does not continue to pay. I have tried other browsers, but again the same. I made some mobile purchases but now I can not even get it.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

skar11
New Community Member

The same problem. The Czech Republic seems to be a devill country. (I am from Brno, Czech Rep.) As the payment through www.ebay.ca works (me too) the problem is on eBay. We should to bomb eBay - let us to do it.

Login to Me Too

ASarkady

I have the same problem. I can't pay on ebay.com

I'm from Hungary. I could pay it last year, but in January 2018 I can't use PayPal to pay goods at ebay.

Login to Me Too

Inamfst
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there; this is Muhammad Inamuddin from United Arab Emirates. I faced the same issue for couples of days and was very upset and wrote to PayPal to with the hope to get solution but no luck Later I tried to pay with PayPal and after seeing this sticking issue immoderately paid by master card, payment was successful. Soon after this, the problem of “verifying your information” resolved. Actually I paid with MasterCard small amount to regulate one of the transaction; also I paid with PayPal before MasterCard just to assure problem still there. Anyway now I am able to pay with PayPal on eBay without any problem. Hope this lengthy post of mine will help community members; rather annoying reading this lengthy post. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Inamfst
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there I faced the same issue for couples of days and was very upset and wrote to PayPal to with the hope to get solution but no luck Later I tried to pay with PayPal and after seeing this sticking issue immoderately paid by master card, payment was successful. Soon after this, the problem of “verifying your information” resolved. Actually I paid with MasterCard small amount to regulate one of the transaction; also I paid with PayPal before MasterCard just to assure problem still there. Anyway now I am able to pay with PayPal on eBay without any problem. Hope this lengthy post of mine will help community members; rather annoying reading this lengthy post. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Hiro_CZ
New Community Member

Same here. From Czech republic ... even from proxy thru Ireland

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.