stolen account

tinka12
New Community Member

Today I have  issue when I can't login to my PayPal account . I tried to reset my password and I had a message "There's no account associated with this email". paypal send me a email notice  "This is to confirm that you've added a new email address (some mail) to your PayPal account (attachment1)." That not my email! someone stolen my account and change the email now i cant login . i report that on spoof@paypal.com and i got answer (attachment2). i have my visa on a old email account.  i  create new ppl account just to i can write this. how to recover my old account? how to call customer service when i dont speak english language?  
attachment1.jpgattachment2.jpg 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi tinka12,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble logging in, that sounds frustrating! I would advise contacting us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can help. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.