sold item on ebay and $ on hold

SpPaJo
Contributor
Contributor

Sold item on Ebay 2 weeks ago and got paid immediately. Today sold 3 items and customer paid but paypal put a hold on it! My sale 2 weeks ago was 3 x the amount these 3 sold for. I want, need my money now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello SpPaJo,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for additional assistance. This sounds like a hold is being placed on your payment. We may place a temporary hold on some payments if you're new to selling with PayPal, if a dispute has been filed against you, or if we have questions regarding your transaction history. If your money is on hold you can access it sooner by shipping the item and marking it as "processed". Once we confirm the buyer has received the item and is happy, we'll release the payment within 7 days. Depending on how the item is shipped, we may automatically release the payment within 3 days after we verify the item is delivered.

Learn more about holds here: http://bit.ly/1MSQ0hO

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.