second account for different bank

Milorad
Contributor
Contributor
I can not find anything on this subject, is it more secure to have second account in situation when I want to use second bank account which is in different bank than my primary and which is a limited only internet account used to buy stuff online where paypal is not supported ? For example I am using this second bank account for online purcheases on sites which does not support paypal, now I would like to use this card or bank account on site which supports paypal, is it better or more secure to open second paypal account or to add this card to my existing paypal account and what are pros and cons of these two ?? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If those websites do not accept PayPal, then why open a second PayPal account to buy from them?  If your Internet only account has a card, use the card to buy at websites directly that do not accept PayPal.  

Keep one PayPal account to use at PayPal accepted websites and add the Internet only card to it too if you want to use it at PayPal accepted websites.  When you do PayPal checkout, you can select to pay with that card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Milorad
Contributor
Contributor
Yes that is ok, I am doing that, but I am asking if I want to use that card with paypal, do I open second account or add it to my existing. Why do I need that, for example it is whey cheaper and simpler to spend money from that card than go to bank take money from that card then go to another bank and put money on my primary card.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Better to add it to your existing PayPal account and select the card during PayPal checkout.  If you go to a website that do not accept PayPal, you just use the card itself to checkout by entering name, the card number, exp date, etc.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.