receiving fund..via paypal

james_peter
New Community Member

Hellow..i have an acount on backrays bank ..and my country doesn't support receiving money...is there a problem if i fake may physical address.?thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @james_peter,

Thank you for joining the community! I'm sorry to hear that the receive money feature is not available in your country of residence. The inability to offer certain features in every country is often due to regulatory restrictions in different places.

It is very important that you do not use false information on your PayPal account. That would be a violation of the PayPal User Agreement and would result in account limitation. Retrieving your funds with false information on a limited account would potentially be impossible.

The PayPal User Agreement can be found by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.