"Claim Your Money" refund from eBay seller

Chertyl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I received an $8 refund and received a email to "claim your money."  How does this work?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Chertyl,

It sounds like your refund may have been sent as a payment instead of being refunded from the original transaction. If a payment was sent to you and your email isn't confirmed, you'll need to confirm it to receive the payment. You may want to reach out to the seller to cancel their payment and issue a refund of the original transaction. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Chertyl,

It sounds like your refund may have been sent as a payment instead of being refunded from the original transaction. If a payment was sent to you and your email isn't confirmed, you'll need to confirm it to receive the payment. You may want to reach out to the seller to cancel their payment and issue a refund of the original transaction. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Chertyl
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, my transaction is complete.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.