problem sending money to family

ws11
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to send money to a family member and when I click on send money it changes to another screen with an ugly cat on it and S. Alpha under the cat pic. I entered the correct email address and have to click on the cat to continue. The next screen says you are sending money to StevenAlpha bideazyaolcom. I can't get past this screen. Who is this Alpha person? Am I doing something wrong?  I have sent money before no problem. Help please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ws11
Contributor
Contributor

That solved it, thank you, thank you, thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

do not use bookmark,type in Paypal address and sign in there.

use a PC instead of phone.

Login to Me Too

ws11
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. I have done that, it still doesn't solve the problem.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

clean your cookies,cache.

or call Paypal,do you use any security  software like Norton or McCAFEE? 

Login to Me Too

ws11
Contributor
Contributor

Cleaned cookie cache. Called PayPal yesterdfay, no solution other than that's weird. Was transferred to another dept., they never answered. After 25 min. I hung up. I use Comodo as my security anti virus ware. I haven't done a hard boot yet, thats next. I appreciate you taking the time to offer me help.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go to Manage Invoices, then in the Settings menu, select Address Book.  Delete all the contacts in it.  Then try to send out money again by clicking Send & Request > Send money to family option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

ws11
Contributor
Contributor

That solved it, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.