print two shipping labels on one page...

MaineChickadee
Contributor
Contributor

How does one print two shipping labels on one page... w/o unnecessary instructions n label record? I use Inkjet labels w/2 per page. When using PayPal I have been just printing labels on regular paper and tape to attach... would rather not have to do this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello @MaineChickadee! I don't know what it would look like to print 2 shipping labels through Multi-Order but I do know that, when I print through eBay's own version of Multi-Order, both labels will show on one page. So, when I go to print, I would de-select the second page - unless if it has a third label. If you're wondering where PayPal's Multi-Order is, it's at PayPal.com/Shipping. Whereas, you can use PayPal.com/ShipNow for purchasing single shipping labels for personal use.

Here's how to use and sign up for Multi-Order - for one order/shipping label:

1. You will need to login into PayPal.
  2. If you haven't signed up, you will then need to go to PayPal.com/Shipping and click the "Sign up" button towards the bottom of the page.
  3. Once you are done signing up by following the instructions, if there were any, you can now go to PayPal.com/dashboard and click on "Activity"
  4. On the next page, you will need to find the customer order/transaction and click on it.
  5. Within the "Transaction details" you should see a link to print the shipping label. At this time, I don't have any orders and I don't remember what that link looks like.
  6. Next, just follow the steps that are provided through the links.

Bulk Orders/Multi-Order:

1. Login to your PayPal account at PayPal.
  2. Go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship.
  3. A new page will open and provide instructions on how to import your transactions or create a new order.
  4. Click "Create new."
  5. Enter all of the required information and click "Save" and close.
  6. Next, click "Print" at the top of the page.
  7. Click "Pay & Print" to print your label.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

ajm_
New Community Member

Called PP just now 

@MaineChickadee wrote:

How does one print two shipping labels on one page... w/o unnecessary instructions n label record? I use Inkjet labels w/2 per page. When using PayPal I have been just printing labels on regular paper and tape to attach... would rather not have to do this.

@MaineChickadee wrote:

and was told they are making a lot of changes to multi order shipping.   Don't expect them to fix this, it only wastes the time and resources of potentially millions of customers.  They don't care.  It would take them a couple of hours to stop wasting hundreds of thousands of hours of customers time, and they simply cannot be bothered.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.