please help me to find a solution

sunish
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Now I’m working on paypal payout using rest api(paypal .net sdk),I have few doubt about the IPN message service and paypal response .My question are posted below please help me to find a solution

1. While executing the linevar createdPayout = payout.Create(apiContext, false);in paypal batch payout using paypal .net sdk, there are chances that we don't get any response from paypal.In such cases, how can I assure that the transaction got completed?
  2. can I get IPN message when a payout event occurred using rest api and also any classical api (NVP) provide an IPN services in mass pay option?
  3. is it possible to set NOTIFYURL dynamically in payout?

If payout not support IPN message service then suggest a possible solution for this scenario.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi sunish,

Those are very technical questions. 🙂

The PayPal Merchant Technical Support team should be able to assist you with this. They can also be reached on Twitter @PayPal_MTS.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.