paypal shipping total charges for 2017

kathyr
Contributor
Contributor

I need a printout of total shipping charges through paypal in 2017. How do I do this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Welcome @kathyr! There isn't a way to printout the total shipping charges but you can download your account activity for the year by logging into your business account at PayPal -> Go to "Activity" on the top of the page -> Click on "Download" -> Under "Create new report" select the options you would like, such as Completed Transactions, Yesterday's (Date Range), CSV, etc. -> Click on "Create Report." You will then get a message stating "Thanks, we're processing your report request. We'll email you when it's ready for download in the Activity reports section. In certain cases it may take longer, depending on the volume of activity." And you're done!

However, if you didn't sign up as a business account or didn't upgrade your personal account to a business account, you won't be able to get a report until you upgrade your account to a business account. Now, I don't know that, once you upgrade, if you'll be able to download the report. Although, you can upgrade to business by:

1. Logging into your PayPal account at PayPal on your computer - that's obviously very important.
  2. Towards the bottom, there will be a link that reads "Upgrade to a Business account" that's in the "More about your account" section. It should be above "Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center" link.
  3. Click on it.
  4. In the next window, you will be asked for your business information, such as the business name, address, and phone number.
  5. When you're done, click on the "Agree and Upgrade Account" and that's it!

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.