paypal not letting me use my bank account as payment for ebay

roses77
Contributor
Contributor

why is paypal not letting me use bank account for payment only mastercard.I use pay after delivery not working either.Is anyone else having these problems?Contacted them they cant fix it??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roses77

Have you had a failed bank transfer at all recently?

Have you had a negative balance at all recently?

Have you checked that you have not accidentally cancelled the direct debit mandate in your online banking?

Have you checked your bank account is still listed in your paypal wallet.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roses77

Have you had a failed bank transfer at all recently?

Have you had a negative balance at all recently?

Have you checked that you have not accidentally cancelled the direct debit mandate in your online banking?

Have you checked your bank account is still listed in your paypal wallet.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

roses77
Contributor
Contributor

how do you check direct debit?

Login to Me Too

roses77
Contributor
Contributor

checked everything ok just cant use bank account as payment 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roses77

ok then your best bet is to phone customer services and get them to check things out on their end and see if they can find a problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

roses77
Contributor
Contributor

I did ring them told me some sellers dont except PAD but i have alreadt used this service with them many times it will not let me use it for anything now??Told me high risk sucurity risk but couldn't tell me anything else.Somehow i dont believe this as this never happened before they have received all payments this week so thats not the problem.

Login to Me Too

jessec02
Contributor
Contributor
They're not going to pay people for work, I've been waiting 2 months for pay and never got cent
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@roses77 wrote:

I did ring them told me some sellers dont except PAD but i have alreadt used this service with them many times it will not let me use it for anything now??Told me high risk sucurity risk but couldn't tell me anything else.Somehow i dont believe this as this never happened before they have received all payments this week so thats not the problem.

it has nothing to do with the seller,he gets paid by Ebay ,it is you whom they impose the restriction.

PAD is at the discretion of Ebay.

Login to Me Too

danniher12
New Community Member

i had the same issuse, i tried to check out at petco and the paypal credit option was there and then i forgot to add someting so i sent back to add it and when i wanted to check out again it was not longer there as an option. i called and they told me the same thing, but i can not check ot anywhere it even denied on ebay which i have credit and it is in good standing and active. they told me they could not do anything, i questioned and questioned, nothhing, i can not use my credit 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.