paypal funds sent to recipient-How do they accept receipt.

ssabcs
New Community Member

paypal funds sent to recipient-How do they accept receipt.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Do they have a PayPal account already? If so the funds should show up in their account. The only reason they would need to accept is if there is a currency conversion involved, or depending on their specific payment receiving preferences.

If they don't have a PayPal account yet they'll get an email at the address you sent the funds to informing them that they have funds available, and they just need to create the account. Once they do create the account, the funds will be there for them.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Do they have a PayPal account already? If so the funds should show up in their account. The only reason they would need to accept is if there is a currency conversion involved, or depending on their specific payment receiving preferences.

If they don't have a PayPal account yet they'll get an email at the address you sent the funds to informing them that they have funds available, and they just need to create the account. Once they do create the account, the funds will be there for them.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.