money withdrawn from paypal but didint appear in the bank account

aliakbar22
Contributor
Contributor

hello i have been using paypal for the last 4 years but have not have any problem in withdrawing money in to my us bank account but this time i withdraw just a small amount 430$ on 17th aug 2016 but it is 6 sep still there is no money in my bank account paypal status say completed but money is nowhere to be seen and is already deducted from my paypal balance so how to solve this issue can anybody from paypal help me in that problem

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No one from PayPal can help unless your phone PayPal customer service and ask.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.

It will take several days for the transfer to complete into our bank account.

Login to Me Too

aliakbar22
Contributor
Contributor

can they also help me by email can they forward trace the moeny to my bank account and give me the forward trace number on email i think this is the only option now am i correct?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You cannot use email to discussion account details.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Paypal uses the slowest form of ACH,3-5 days.

Did you check your bank account registered with Paypal,has it changed?

Login to Me Too

aliakbar22
Contributor
Contributor

yes everything is same for the past 4 years nothing changes but dont know why this time moeny is not going into my bank account can paypal forward trace the money to my bank account and what i have to do to make them to it urgently

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can't do anything to change the speed of transfer, so just relax.

If you want more specific answer, just phone PayPal customer service and ask.  It would be faster than waiting for answers on this forum.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You need to contact your bank.  When PayPal marks the withdraw as Completed, that means they processed the transfer request. How long it takes after that, is on the bank.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

aliakbar22
Contributor
Contributor

i have already contacted them but they say there is no money in the account and ask me to send them the forward trace number from the paypal so that they can see without it they cannot do anything

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Then you need to contact Paypal for the trace number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.