missing money

octobercountry
New Community Member

EBay issued me a refund for a transaction that was not completed (seller never sent the item).  My Paypal account lists this payment on the "completed transactions" page---the sum is listed in green with a plus sign next to it, so it's apparent this was added to my account.  However---that was three days ago, and my PayPal balance is still reading as $0.00.  So, where's the money?  I want to transfer it to my bank account, but there's nothing there, even though the transaction went through days ago.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

octobercountry
New Community Member

Sorry, just ignore the question which I asked above.  I did some further research, and found that the refund was applied to the credit card from which it was originally charged, and not sent to PayPal.  Sorry for the confusion!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

octobercountry
New Community Member

Sorry, just ignore the question which I asked above.  I did some further research, and found that the refund was applied to the credit card from which it was originally charged, and not sent to PayPal.  Sorry for the confusion!

Login to Me Too

It5abz
Contributor
Contributor

Dude! I was emailed on Sep 9th that I was going to receive a refund within 3-5business days & they found a dispute in my favor because I was scammed from a seller that's scammed people several times before (bows by samantha <removed>)..it is now the 7th business day..so naturally I try to contact PayPal to see what's going on and why i haven't received my refund... I call the call center and I'm placed on hold for 4 **bleep**ing hours (i know, I'm crazy for staying on the phone that long) which is when I finally decided to give up and hang up because I wasn't able to get in touch with anyone to talk to!!! I tweeted them..emailed them...went on the message center and I finally got a reply back on here & I'm told that I'm not going to give me a refund. The FCC will be hearing about how you're handling your customers..and if enough complaints are made to the FCC, you know **bleep** well PayPal will go out of business because of the poor people and work ethics you have in place. GET it together paypal..the internet is strong and this poor service will go viral.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.