<Removed> - online store

Kschmidt623
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know anything about this company.  I think I've been scammed.  I tried to purchase a couple of Apple Watches and was directed to make a payment to them thru their Paypal Account.  I've not received any communication from them or Paypal that they've received my payment.  Can you help?

Thank you, 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jpfleming71
New Community Member

Did you ever receive your watches?  I was getting ready to order one tonite, the websote looks legit enough and it did come right up under Google Search, however I ran the business name quick and found your post as a possible scam.  I'm curious how you ended up making out before I send them money, thanks.  -<removed>

Login to Me Too

Sbertke
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I also ordered a watch through this company and they took my money but no watch! I have tried to e-mail them with no reply, I was skeptical but since they went through paypal I figured it must be legit. PayPal better make good on my money or I will never use PayPal again. I thought by using them it was safe, now not so sure.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.