i have no idea that my account has been closed so i withdraw my funds to my bank..Help!

mikel_jaurigue
Contributor
Contributor

Good day! Hope you can help me..my bank account has been closed a month ago due to the lack of maintaining balance.. i have no idea that my account has been closed so  i withdraw my funds to my bank.. and it shows that the transaction is completed/transferred.. how come it will be transferred my account is close.. I will not be able to received it due to my closed account...i already talk to my bank and they say that there is ni transaction happen due to my close account...it is possible to refund my funds? hope you can help me with my problem..im seeking for your help and cooperation..thank you,..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have options:

Wait about 30 days and the funds will likely return to your PayPal account.

Phone PayPal customer service and ask them to stop the transfer.

Get your bank to re-open the account or at leas ask if there is something that can be done.  It's probably best to walk into the local branch and talk to a rep.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

when Paypal's bank sent your fund to your closed bank account,it has no idea the account is closed,only you and your bank know.

so hopefully it will come back to your paypal account.

Login to Me Too

THE_BLUR
Contributor
Contributor

most likely the funds will return to your paypal account if it still doesnt show after 7 biz days

call CS ask to do a trace..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.