how to link visa gift card to paypal account

youngdee19
New Community Member

how do you link your visa gift card to your paypal account...im trying to send the money on my visa gift card to my debit card that's already linked to paypal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mastherser
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately PayPal is run by crooks so they think everyone else is a crook. The best way I can think of at the moment is to sign up another account under a different email address then go into your PayPal account and send a money request to the new account you created , or just send a money request to a new email. Open the money request in the email and pay the request via your Visa gift card of course crooked payenemy is going to take a fee of course. Best of luck you, I would definitely recommend you to close your account and look into and alternative rather than paycrooks.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Mastherser

if they have better option,they would not be here asking what to do.

folks sit at home and concoct ideas using Paypal as a vehicle to achieve their means,where does the gift card come from?

if she paid for the card,then why not take the cash and deposit into her prepaid account?

all these esoteric ways of using Paypal is one reason why the customer service line is so clogged up,WE NEED A PLUMBER !

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What gift card, MC, VISA, store, or something else?

Is the gift card registered your name and home mailing address the same as your PayPal account?

Regardless you can't transfer funds from one card to another card.  Also, generally, gift cards are for purchases, not cash withdrawals.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.