how to file complaint about customer service

jenni1025
Contributor
Contributor

if there is a way to do this, paypal makes this (along with literally everything else) a major hassle . ive been calling and sending e-mails just trying to confirm my identity (my account is showing as "verified" by even after being active for over 3 months buying and selling ( 80 invoices sent and successfully completed) there is still a hold on my transactions . im over it. i called AGAIN today , the first time i was disconnected, and then i called back and the guy i spoke to was SO rude. i gave my name, asked how he was doing. he ignored me, had an attitude , and then when i was trying to explain what was going on he just didnt wanna deal with it so he kept yelling "HELLO I CANT HEAR YOU." um. okay. you heard me just fine a moment ago. Im really regretting even opening an account . 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jenni1025

Maybe there was a problem with the signal / line, these faults can be intermittent.

However to answer your query click on help top of screen and there is normally an option to file a complaint.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jenni1025
Contributor
Contributor

i'd accept that if it clearly wasnt the case (one of those "had to be there" things, but if PP is actively recording everything, i dont think im crazy for thinking what i do about that particular encounter. in any case, i have been trying to resolve this issue for months, and theres been no semblance of actual help. As far as going under the "help" tab... theres nothing i can find that actually offers me the option of complaining about this issue as a whole. i can pick a topic and hope that it goes somewhere , but so far it has been futile. i really just want to get this problem resolved and paypal has been horrid at every turn so far. i know that everyone claims that, but ive done literally all i can do on my end... i wouldnt be posting here unless i was truly at a loss , and i am.

thank u for your help, though. i really do appreciate it .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.