how do I pay to google play store

RyanBrown
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get Google Play store to accept my pay pal account as a payment option? Everytime I try it says "Something went wrong. There was an issue adding your PayPal account because the payment method selected on PayPal was invalid. Please update the payment method with PayPal or select a different form of payment." I have money on my account but it doesn't seem to want to accept it. Please help!
Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

Debbian
New Community Member

Same here. I am located in Finland. Card is not linked and I do not want it to be. How to proceed? Thx.

Login to Me Too

ecec
New Community Member

Got the same problem. Also in Finland and my PayPal has no credit card and very low balance. Any idea how to fix this?

Login to Me Too

niko_v01
New Community Member
Ootko viel löytäny vastausta ongelmaan
Login to Me Too

kcenderby
Contributor
Contributor
I really need this to be fixed since my phone is Google Nexus 5 cell ?
Login to Me Too

kcenderby
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem have not been able to rectify
Login to Me Too

kenzot11
New Community Member
I have the same problem. I live in belgium too.
Login to Me Too

D4M
Contributor
Contributor

When it didn't work i had approximately 10€ on my paypal account and when i transfered another 100 € to my account i was able to buy apps on google play.

Login to Me Too

DrunkinDonut

Thats great because im sure all of us just have 90 dollars hanging around that we can use for everyday use.

Login to Me Too

Juhiz
Yep, i have the same problem.. I live in Finland. When i try to link my paypal account to google play it gives me error.
Login to Me Too

thijsoost
New Community Member

Same problem here (The Netherlands), no idea how to fix it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.