help phone line

bojo9546
New Community Member

Help line, 888 211..... not working. I have passcode . only get ads

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bojo9546,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a fraudulent number. The portion of the number that you've posted here is incorrect. Please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then click Contact Customer Service, then Call us. You can choose to call as a guest or log in and get the passcode. If you check the number posted there against what you've dialed, you will likely find that the number differs slightly.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bojo9546,

Please also note that you can post a question to the community if the information you're seeking doesn't require account-specific information, or you can contact customer service by Facebook, Twitter, or or email, as well.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.