getting money fron venezuela and shipping to miami

baldybenny
Contributor
Contributor

is it safe to send parts to miami and get money from somebody that is in venezuela?   can this be a scam? can they depoist money in my paypal account and remove it later ? how do i protect myself? thank you Dan

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As long as you ship to the Miami address that is on the payment with tracking number, you should be fine.  It is most likely a freight   forwarder you are shipping to and they in turn mail all the items the person has collected in Miami and send to Venezuela.  They won't be covered under purchase protection for item not received because the buyer redirected shipment when it gets to Miami.  Then again, you will be protected by the tracking anyway.  Not as Described, that is a different story.  Sellers are not covered by seller protection for not as described and have to accept return for refund.  So it depends on top of dispute they file on you.  If the item is worth over $750, ship with tracking AND signature confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.