fees with bank to bank transfer

kathanddoug
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i set up a paypal account to collect rent from my daughter's subletters. i set up the account with my email and linked it to my bank account. i sent the email requesting payment. when my subletter paid, there was a fee decucted. i thought there wasn't supposed to be a fee if it was bank account to bank account? thanks, kathy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

How did you send the money request ??   If you used the "Goods and Services" option - then yes, there's a fee.  It has nothing to do with your bank account.  Any funds you receive are deposited to your PayPal Account first - once you have the money, you decide what to do with it next.  PayPal does not do a member bank account to member bank account transfer.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

How did you send the money request ??   If you used the "Goods and Services" option - then yes, there's a fee.  It has nothing to do with your bank account.  Any funds you receive are deposited to your PayPal Account first - once you have the money, you decide what to do with it next.  PayPal does not do a member bank account to member bank account transfer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.