emails not answered

bonaza
Contributor
Contributor

So im wondering, how long this back and forth emails that i have sent using pp , it seems all links in pp go back to the same place and i cant find any info on  when pp will decide to give back my money. Seller never sent item or  track no. wont respond to emails.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you file a dispute? Escalate the dispute in the resolution center to a claim.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bonaza
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received any replies other than yours. What I have done is went to my account clicked on the item I didn't receive in the dispute transaction , then PP tells me send him an email and be nice, I sent him 3 from within the PP contact Seller. I have not heard one word from Seller or PP. so I've tried clicking the links that PP has in the dispute section and they all go right back to where I started! I have not gotten any EMAILS from PP OR SELLER since I started trying to get my money back, this seems to be very convinte, sit back don't answer and maybe I'll go away. It should not be this hard. It's not a lot but it is to myself and my family . I've sent email from outside of PP and haven't receive any replies. If I don't hear very soon I will take it up with my CC company, I hate to but it doesn't seem like anyone else has looked into this issue. And I'm sure PP will punish me instead of the scammed by closing my account, at this point I don't care how this settled but it will be one way or the other... It's sad that I have been sent into circles just to keep a few dollars. I understand that PP has expense's but so do I.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go back to the Resolution Center.  Open the dispute case and look for link or button to Escalate to claim.  This stops communication between the parties and PayPal will take over the case from you two.  PayPal will email seller and they have up to 10 days to respond.  If no response after 10 days, sit tight, PayPal will continue to review the case and decide if you are eligible for a refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bonaza
Contributor
Contributor
I will go back and look for what you said but all I ever see is the HELPFUL HINTS and they go to emails I've sent if you know where that link is I'd like to know, I'll look but I think my CC company is probably the only way to get seller and PP to do anything. Let all know .
Login to Me Too

bonaza
Contributor
Contributor
I did go back and clicked every link all I get is the emails I've sent , there is NO ESCALATE LINK ! I Won't bother anyone here anymore, my time is worth something and at this point I've read the answers you have given in the pp how to and still they are hiding the links.
Login to Me Too

bonaza
Contributor
Contributor
The person at mac mods never answered any mail not even from PP so PP gave me back my money and it it took 2-3 months so I got to to pay interest on account . I think next time if they don't take CCARDS I'll find different seller to deal with CASE SETTLED.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.