eBay checkout not working

arctic66
Contributor
Contributor

Help me. I can not pay a invoice on eBay. I always pay with Pay Pal without any problem, but this time is not working. Shows me the message "Checking your info " for ever. I change Pay Pal password twice but still not working. I connect to my Pay Pal account directly, and i send a message in Resolution Center about the problem but i do not recive any answer. Only a lot of additional info to make sure I am, and NO HELP & NO ANSWER.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Shoa
Contributor
Contributor

I used to be able to just close the paypal login page then login again and it would work but now just hangs all the time even left it trying all night to login.

Always the same at christmas, If its not Annoymous DDOS attacking its ebay cookies or anoter issue with ebay at this time of year. Why mess with the site right before the busiest time of year.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear there's been a problem with paying for a purchase on eBay. However, PayPal has identified an issue causing the log in page to stall, and work is being done to address this. If convenient, please try your purchase on eBay again and let us know if you run into the same problem. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

The_Shadow
New Community Member

Mine worked fine till this past weekend, at which point I find The eBay checkout contains multiple (about 5) fast redirects upon logging into PayPal. At one point Chrome browser claimed the "fed.auth" PayPal site no longer exists or has moved, other browsers say nothing.

I also unlinked PayPal from eBay and relinked...now it tells me there's an unauthorized redirect at the fedsignin.ebay page.  Spoke to eBay, who said "I've reviewed the information you've provided any the sellers account and I'm not seeing anything that should cause that block. Can I ask you to contact PayPal so they can review that transaction and see what is causing the concern? They have access to the financial side so they should know more."

im guessing this is some security patch with flawed routing/address information...but it's been since Saturday and zero resolution.

Login to Me Too

JoryJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

from yesterday I face the same issue.

When try to pay by paypal in ebay, its show me the log in page and after fill in it's stay forever on it

with message 'cheking your information...'

Please, help.

Best Regards

Login to Me Too

Tsounamis
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i face this problem 4 days now. I don't change anything but still can't pay. The strange is that I have also a second eBay account and work perfect.
Login to Me Too

SunyiNyufi
Contributor
Contributor

So when is this going to be fixed? I can't pay on ebay since the start of January.

Login to Me Too

arsentis
Contributor
Contributor

the same problem

Login to Me Too

arctic66
Contributor
Contributor

From my Pay Pal answer:
"Alternatively, please try to complete payment by going to [www.eBay.ie] www.eBay.ie."
So I was able to pay.

Login to Me Too

SunyiNyufi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the tip, I was able to pay on a different ebay site. Weird how the "global" ebay.com is the one that is not working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.