direct deposit

khanna1025
New Community Member
where online or on the app can I find the routing and acct number for my PayPal debit card
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Presuming you are using the PayPal Prepaid Debit card, see the FAQs here: https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/faq.shtml

This is the only card that allows direct deposits.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

wassuptoday
Contributor
Contributor

is ther a direct deposit for pay pal business.  I am trying to find the routing and account number and not able to find anywhere.  

Login to Me Too

ChelseDaniel
New Community Member

I have been trying to get a hold of someone with PayPal to let me know this answer and no one has been able to tell me. Through emails they keep sending me PayPal's outdated FAQ section response which the buttons they speak of and directions they give, no longer exist. Then new person emails everytime giving the same answers over and over. Nowhere on their website does it say and I've even directed to Paypal-prepaid but that doesn't work for my business debit and no one is able to help with that either. 

Worst customer service, don't use paypal. Don't call it a debit card if it's not a real debit card. Don't call prepaid cards prepaid if they are debit cards!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There are 2 Paypal debit cards-

one is Paypal prepaid MC debit card which you pay 4.95 a month,it is manned by Bankcorp bank and all the member fund is collectively held in one FDIC insured account,go to its website and learn more.

This is the one you can link to your Paypal account and move money back and forth.

The other is the Paypal business debit card,it is used to withdraw your Paypal fund (backed by your bank fund) from ATM and if you use it as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal.after all it is your money you are spending.

There is no routing  number .

lately mebers have reported the Paypal business debit card just taps your paypal fund and does not access your bank account when there is not enough fund in your Paypal balance.

THIS CARD IS FREE.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.