defered payment

fuuuu
Contributor
Contributor

HI THERE,

When I pay by Paypal my payments are sold, in my bank account, one week later, I not understand why.

I phoned Paypal and the guy from Paypal said me I can choose, card or account when I pay,

but no, I can't, it never ask me to choose.

Somebody can explain me please ?

many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fuuuu wrote:

HI THERE,

When I pay by Paypal my payments are sold, in my bank account, one week later, I not understand why.

I phoned Paypal and the guy from Paypal said me I can choose, card or account when I pay,

many thanks

What you mean? When you pay, the payment comes out of your bank account one week later?  Or you find out one week later that your payment came from your bank account?

When you pay, there should be a "Change" link by the payment method so you can choose how you want to pay.  The link is small and can easily be overlooked if not careful.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fuuuu

Do you use PAD?  pay after delivery?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fuuuu wrote:

HI THERE,

many thanks

What you mean? When you pay, the payment comes out of your bank account one week later?  Or you find out one week later that your payment came from your bank account?

When you pay, there should be a "Change" link by the payment method so you can choose how you want to pay.  The link is small and can easily be overlooked if not careful.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

fuuuu
Contributor
Contributor

HI

Yes my payment comes out of my bank account one week later.

You say similar that the guy from paypal,

so I'll try to see this link I have never seen.

MANY THANKS ALL

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fuuuu

To change the default way you pay for purchases:

1.Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk.
2.Click the COG SYMBOL 'SETTINGS' near the top right of the page. (spanner thing next to log out).
3.Scroll down to 'Payment Settings'.
4.Click 'Pay after Delivery',
5.Under 'Paying after delivery is my preferred way to pay', click 'Turn this option off'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.