credit or loan

Audrius_222
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

If somebody steal my account can he/she take loan or credit, what i will need later to pay? now i have linked debit card and passport, so it's enough to take a loan, or need more documents to provide?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Audrius_222
Contributor
Contributor

UP TOPIC

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hello Audrius,

If you ever believe that someone has access your account without authorization, please contact our customer support by phone or email as soon as possible. Also, you would need to change your password and security question. By contacting us directly, we can verify that you are the account owner and make any changes necessary to put your account back in good standing. Even if the person opens a line of credit or a loan, we can resolve it for you. Very often, our security system will restrict the account until the account owner can take action. This may mean that we ask for things like a passport or a card statement to verify the address. Any other information we need would be listed in the Resolution Center. 

I hope this helps and thank you!

- Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Audrius_222
Contributor
Contributor

But in revoliution center, i must provide all documents, passport, proof of address, bank account, photo ID? because if somebody steals he have to upload all documents? or there need just one document? because if somebody for exampe steal my passport, or photo ID can he do anything, or it will be nothing if he not upload all documents?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.