cash from paypal credit?

rjk1977
New Community Member

if possible how do i get a cash advance from paypal credit, also is my debit card linked to my paypal credit?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

taylorbranigan
New Community Member

Can I use paypal credit to transfer money into my checking account?  Like a cash advance?  If so, how?

Login to Me Too

Void425
Contributor
Contributor

To use Paypal Credit you have to send it to another Paypal account who has there Merchant Services turned on to accept this form of payment for there Goods and Services.

Login to Me Too

catman1462
New Community Member

can I request a cash advance from my paypal credit account . To deposite into my bank account. If so what is the procedure.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

From PayPal Credit terms:

You can make a Cash Advance using this Account by choosing to Send Money. We will extend credit to you, in the amount of the Cost of the Cash Advance, by authorizing PayPal, Inc. to transmit the Cost of the Cash Advance to the designated recipient via the Send Money feature. You may not use the Cash Advance feature to send money to yourself. We have the right to decline Cash Advance transactions for any reason, for example, if fraudulent or high risk behavior is suspected.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bprincesschef86
New Community Member
Can I get a cash advance of $500 deposited into my checking account?
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal credit is for online purchase,read terms and agreement

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.