cancelling payment

larisatp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

ive placed an order on a website yesterday, however an error incured and the payment went through but not the order, is there any way i can cancel this payment? many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @larisatp!

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 🙂 Payment issues can be frustrating and I'm sorry to hear there was an error at checkout. 😞

If a payment shows as "Completed" on your PayPal account, it cannot be cancelled and you'd want to reach out to the merchant directly for a refund. Here are some options for you when it comes to cancelling a PayPal payment.

I hope those help!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @larisatp!

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 🙂 Payment issues can be frustrating and I'm sorry to hear there was an error at checkout. 😞

If a payment shows as "Completed" on your PayPal account, it cannot be cancelled and you'd want to reach out to the merchant directly for a refund. Here are some options for you when it comes to cancelling a PayPal payment.

I hope those help!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.