can't transfer money in my account to my bank?!

andeeb
Contributor
Contributor
I want to transfer my money into my account over to my bank. I understand you can only withdraw 500/month, but my account is at 100% (one of the criteria to lift the 500 limit). So what's the problem?!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@andeeb

Use this link - https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits - to view your PayPal account limits.  Does it tell you what needs to be done to lift the $500.00 withdrawal limit?

-Sandy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No idea, your best bet is to ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@andeeb

Use this link - https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits&req_from=view_limits - to view your PayPal account limits.  Does it tell you what needs to be done to lift the $500.00 withdrawal limit?

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

andeeb
Contributor
Contributor
My account has always been at 100% from day one, but maybe it took a few days to process. My limits have been lifted, and I'm now able to transfer funds....sheeesh not sure why PayPal makes everything so complicated!
Login to Me Too

gimper01
Contributor
Contributor
I am terribly frustrated that for several days or more, I still can not transfer funds of $450.00 to my checking account. I had made a payment to paypal for the amount of $450.00 I had mistakenly hitting the send key twice on August 22 and I still can not make this transfer of $450.00 to my checking account. I have spoken to several people at PayPal and I'm continually told it is easy to transfer funds to my ckecking account the account number is listed with paypal yet it has been a week already if not longer I am still unable to send funds to my checking account I don't understand this problem and your staff can't seem to make this happen as well. What is the problem and I need to have these funds in my bank account ASAP!!!!! PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS ISSUE ASAP.
Login to Me Too

gimper01
Contributor
Contributor
I JUST NEED TO TRANSFER $450.00 TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ASAP!!!! I had made a payment of $450.00 and I mistakenly hit the send key twice and needed to recover the additional $450.00 to my ckecking account. It has been a few weeks now and I stil am unable to transfer the funds to my checking account. I have never had this probelm and I need the $450.00 in my checking account ASAP!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS ISSUE AND RETURN THE $450.00 TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. YOUR ATTENTION ON THIS MATTER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AT YOUR EARLIES CONVIENENCE. PAULA PANZARELLA
Login to Me Too

victorbravo
New Community Member

Paypal won't let you transfer directly to your account.  The instructions (both phone and internet) tell you to use the withdraw link but you're prompted to link a bank first.  Entering the bank account routing and account information returns an error message the your bank is already linked.  Telephone costumer service and they will say we're aware of the problem.  Problem has existed for a number of years and no corrections made.  End association/close account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.