can i send and receive payments in tunisia

MENJLI
New Community Member

Hi, can I receive money on my paypal account Tunisia?
please help me
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No, you can only send and not receive.

Click on the link below and select your country from the drop down list and you can see what is available for you.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sirtedas
New Community Member

So how to send money while can't receive?! we ask you to only transfer the money to the credit/debit card linked to paypal .

The countries have nothing to do with that  I have an account with payoneer and my bank is federal savings bank of America.

and i can pull the money from the card from anywhere in the world.

So what's your problem with nationalities ? is that a racism or just ignorance. and why you don't allow receiving and transfer to the people cards because it s not never about illegal traffic because i can get money directly to the bank... So we are just interrested because paypal is used from wide range of websites we earn money from that's all.

So just allow transfer to linked bank card(withdraw) and not allow to transfer balance from account to other acounts. you are intermediary and again the operation is extra countries matters.

why am interrested to make a paypal account to send to people ! i will just send from my card directly you re just blocking people.

So what your official answer to this clear and legal inquiry?

Login to Me Too

yassertal
New Community Member

This is actually your country's regulations. Paypal has nothing to do with that.

Login to Me Too

HB-Spartan-IV
New Community Member

The problem is that Tunisia regulation sucks big time!

Login to Me Too

Bilel_Khalifa
New Community Member

Hey guys what's the point of making an account in PayPal and not receiving your money that's totally **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.