automatic unauthorized access file?

hazardedit
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I regularly receive paypal donations and I have recently collected a suspicious amount of unauthorized access files. A few already turned out to not be unauthorized however I was interested to know if it is something automated because I feel like the donors don't seem to know that there is a file at all. I don't want to be reply in a mean way to them if it is an automated file since they didn't do it on purpose. So once again concluding my question, is there an automated feature to file a dispute for unauthorized access or is it always done manually? Thank you in advance. Regards
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hazardedit wrote:
Hello I regularly receive paypal donations and I have recently collected a suspicious amount of unauthorized access files. A few already turned out to not be unauthorized however I was interested to know if it is something automated because I feel like the donors don't seem to know that there is a file at all. I don't want to be reply in a mean way to them if it is an automated file since they didn't do it on purpose. So once again concluding my question, is there an automated feature to file a dispute for unauthorized access or is it always done manually? Thank you in advance. Regards

There is no automated feature to file disputes in general, if you are seeing transactions you do not recognize, click on the transaction, click Report a problem link to open a dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.