Your account access is limited

masterVINNIE
Contributor
Contributor
Created an account, added a payment card, confirmed it. I paid two purchases. At the third purchase, I was given a message that access to my 
account is limited. Because of this, I can not pay the bill. The system said that they need a photo ID and documents to verify my
address. I sent all these documents over a week ago, and still have not removed the limits. There is no local support service in Kazakhstan.
I wrote all the messages to the regular PayPal support service ,Contact Us button, all week long, and they never answered me. As if the support
service simply does not exist. How much should I wait ? I provided all the documents. If this is not enough, write down what else you need to
remove the limits.I sent all necessary documents on 19 January. Today is the 27th of January. The description indicates that the documents are
considered within two working days. After that, I started writing to the support team, and still no answer. Full ignore. (google translate)
I hope that some moderator will read this message, since i have no more option.
limits.jpg
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

androido
New Community Member

Hello!

I have a similar problem, passed all the checks, loaded all the required documents, nothing happens, I write in support, there is no answer.

Help!

1.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.