Your Service Is Terrible!!

YouAreTerrible
Contributor
Contributor

I spent 45 min on hold trying to find out why I am unable to transfer the available balance you list to my account you list.   After being on hold your system dropped the call.  Now I am back on hold AGAIN, 12 minutes and counting.  Almost an hour of my day wasted and still no resolution just to get MY money moved to MY account so I can use it.

WHAT A JOKE!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YouAreTerrible

Well that has got nothing at all to do with us.

But you can ask your question on here and we can try and help you or you can hang on to the phone for a couple of hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YouAreTerrible
Contributor
Contributor
As best I can tell after the 3rd hr on hold and getting jacked around NOTHING is ever the fault of PayPal. At least your useless response falls in line with the rest of the service I've received today.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YouAreTerrible

Smiley Very Happy

Well this has nothing to do with us as this is a community forum and we have NOTHING to do with paypal.

If you click on my user name you can see i have over 7000 kudos / solution for helping users on here so would probably have been able to help you but carry on hanging on to the phone if that is what you want and i will go back to my film.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.