Your Account Has Been Limited, Verification

Kenwarm
Contributor
Contributor

My personal account has been limited. and apparently, PayPal needs me to provide my business information, proof of shipping, available inventory, and information on account activity (I don't know what this means), among other requirements that I can actually get.

Now, I mostly work as a tutor on Studypool, and now I'm wondering how I could even get business information about Studypool or even proof of shipping (I have never bought anything through PayPal let alone shipped anythig before).

I don't have all of the above-mentioned requirements since I don't run a business. PayPal quoted a particular Studypool transaction as the cause for concern but I still don't get it because I have been receiving money through PayPal then withdrawing it to my bank account. I don't know what to do and would really appreciate some help here. 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Call PayPal customer service and explain that you provide a service, not tanglible goods through Studypool and see if they can remove certain requirements that don't really apply such as proof of shipping and inventory.  It is best when you receive payment to mark the payment transactions for tutoring as Processed where possible.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kenwarm
Contributor
Contributor

I'll try that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.