Wondered how much of my profile I can keep hidden?

CrazySadie00
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone! So, I will just begin this with a statement first. I do COMPLETELY understand why PayPal asks for all of the personal information that they do as there are many different reasons and/or perspectives on this very popular and trusted site/app and they have the respect, loyalty, and fantastic ratings because of that. With that being, I wondered if there was any to hide your full name from your profile until you give whomever the permission and/or access to that more in depth and personal information? The questioned just occurred to me today while I was updating my account and just kind of playing around to see anything new I might not have seen yet and I realized my full name is very open to anyone. The entire profile is, really but that's why I am curious if there is a way to set certain restrictions upon approvals? I don't know. I just pay my bills monthly using PayPal and occasionally shop online using my PayPal Account(s) and have for quite a few years now. Great, thanks everyone!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Basically the "only" work around is to have a Business Account - with a business account, the business name or organizations name is displayed - not the name of the account owner.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Basically the "only" work around is to have a Business Account - with a business account, the business name or organizations name is displayed - not the name of the account owner.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.