Withdrawing funds to my credit card

nikolam9
Contributor
Contributor

So, here is the problem. I've tried to transfer money from my paypal account to my visa electron card, but when i click the transfer button the message pop ups and it says "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.". I've transfered money before on that card, and the problem is not in the bank, i've talked to them. So, can you please help me, i am really in need of that money asap. Thank you in advance, Nikola

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikolam9

Firstly you can't withdraw funds to a card in the U.S.A. You can only withdraw to a linked bank account OR ask them to send you a cheque OR if you have a paypal debit card at an ATM.

Secondly Visa Electron in most cases is not compatible with PayPal which is why you are having difficulties. If possible I recommend adding a Visa/MasterCard debit or credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nikolam9
Contributor
Contributor
I can't withdraw money to my debit card, it doesn't give me that option. But, I used my visa recently to transfer funds, but for the past week I can't. I am not from the U.S..Please help..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikolam9

Well if you are posting on the U.S forum and don't say what country that you are in then you are going to get advice for a U.S paypal account user aren't you.

If you can't be bothered to say what country you are actually in then you are wasting our time.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nikolam9
Contributor
Contributor
I am sincerely sorry, didn't knew that I should say. Serbia it is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.