Withdraw using debit card

Nomish
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I would like to ask how to withdraw money from paypal when i have debit card?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nomish

You can't withdraw to a card in the U.S.

You can only withdraw to a linked bank account OR request they send you a cheque.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nomish
Contributor
Contributor

I mean.. im from EU and my bank account on the paypal page says "checking" but i got from paypal email that my bank account is fully active and i can withdraw any time.. but the question is can i ?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Exacty what do you want to do?

Login to Me Too

Nomish
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, so .. first of all im from SLOVAKIA in Europe, i am selling some stuff online and i will get my cash on PAYPAL and i have added my bank account to my paypal where it says "checking" but paypal send me email that i can withdraw money any time.. so im asking if i can withdraw it or not 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Checking just means that your banking account is a checking account as opposed to a savings account.  Your bank is added and confirmed like PayPal told you via email.  You can withdrawl to your local bank account or your debit card in your country but you need to add and confirm your debit card to your account, first.  If your debit card is connected to your bank account, there is no need to add the card, just withdraw to your bank as long as you have money in the PayPal balance to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Nomish wrote:

I mean.. im from EU and my bank account on the paypal page says "checking" but i got from paypal email that my bank account is fully active and i can withdraw any time.. but the question is can i ?

why dont you try it and come back and tell us if it works or not,

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

For a PayPal Master Card debit card, put your debit card in an ATM and take the money.  It comes directly from your PayPal balance.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nomish

When you post on the U.S forum you are going to be given advice for U.S paypal users.

There is no way we can give you accurate advice if you can't just say where you are ie which country  !!!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.