Will you let me pay with my Master Casrd linked to my PayPal account?

AnyName
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

You have almost 170 millions of users, but I don't have TIME.

I have linked my Master card to my PayPal account. I don't have US bank account, I'm from Serbia. I want to pay that pending €15 bill, but you don't let me, asking me for another card. I don't have another card. Why should I have it?

Since I opened my PayPal account today and still inexperienced, I thought it was something with updating my Master card details, so to realized that I was charged by PayPal three times unnecesserally updating and confirming the same card. After that, I have read a lot about the issue, and got the picture what is going on.

I don't give a **bleep** for couple of bucks, but I don't have time to waste on these "A fistful of dollars"-more stories. My grandmother used to say in such situations: "Why they're so greedy? They won't take the money with them to the grave". when I first heard that from her, it blew me away.

So, I don't need explanations, but actions: please let me paying with my Master credit card at Monday, or I'm going to spend my time and money somewhere where the people appreciate it.

Remember, it's MY time, and it's MY money.

Kind regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AnyName
Contributor
Contributor

So, no hear from you.

The rest is silemce.

Byebye PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

AnyName
Contributor
Contributor

So, no hear from you.

The rest is silemce.

Byebye PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.