Why my payment wasnt sent automatically

Amg429
New Community Member
I sent my cousin money from my bank straight from my bank account. Why didnt it get to her right away?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

It's really impossible to answer as we have no details about your account or the receiver's account.  In an ideal situation, both the sender's and receiver's account would be verified and neither account would have any open disputes, claims or other issues.  If both accounts no issues - then the transfer of funds is almost right away.  (Is your cousin's account verified, is your account verified, are both accounts US PayPal accounts, etc. ????)  What's the status of the transaction in your Account Activity - does it show pending or unclaimed or completed ??

Login to Me Too

Amg429
New Community Member
Both confirmed we have sent money to each pther before woth no problem. Yes both us pay pal accounts. It shows pending. Npthing has gotten pulled out pf my account so im guessing its on my end
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Pending means that the transaction is under review - could be a random security check as this is not uncommon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.