Where is my MONEY!?!?

HogieHogie
Contributor
Contributor
I am SICK of this nonsense. 2-13 at 930pm I attempt to transfer funds from PayPal to my bank's debit card. I get a msg saying there's a "security hold" & under review, however I received an email saying the transaction would be complete in about 30 minutes. I'll check my bank account every 15 minutes for the next 2 hours and there is nothing transfered. 2-14 at 930pm I received an email saying the transfer failed. So I attempt to transfer funds to my bank account and I met with another security whole message. Few minutes later I received an email saying they are processing the request and the estimated arrival time was one business day. 2-16 the transaction on PayPal changed from "pending" to "complete". That was Friday. Ive been checking my bank account every 1-2hrs since Friday and there is nothing transferred. I spoke with PayPal cust service yesterday and I'm told only 1 business day had passed and she cannot do anything until Thursday with regards to tracing or tracking the funds. Really? You cannot? Don't lie to me. Because you CAN track the transaction, you just WONT. CSR proceeds to tell me "so sorry" and whatnot, while i was COUNTING on that money LAST THURSDAY. Funny how VenMo (owned by PalPal) will complete the very same type of transaction within 1 business day, yet PayPal takes over a week and won't even CONSIDER "investigating" (I.e. some monkey punching a few keys and seeing what account the money went to and where it is) until AT LEAST 5 biz days have past. Which means if they count a Friday as a business day they won't even look into it or consider looking into it until the next Friday which means you probably won't get an answer until the following Monday or Tuesday. Now, as of 7:50pm 2-20 (Tuesday night) I have yet to receive my damn money. When PayPal WANTS my & everybody else's money, they receive it instantly. Yet when it comes to returning money, they take their time and lie to you while it sits on their balance sheets as an asset to borrow against in the overnight repo & currency markets. I was advised by an attorney yesterday that if I did not receive MY funds by the end of day YESTERDAY to file a lawsuit in small claims court citing deceptive practices, theft by deception, and fraud. The account that money is supposed to go to is in danger of being overdrawn and closed due to PayPals theft of MY MONEY. I looked at my account and I see I had used PayPal the summer of 2016 and the whole process took 10 days. The money was received and transferred on the 10th and was not in my account until the 20th. That is a joke. I will NEVER use PayPal again. My clientele of 300+ in addition to my friends and family will hear about the OUTRIGHT THEFT PayPal engages in, why I will not use them, as well as the experiences all of hundreds of others easily found online.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.