When are we going to get any answers on the Pay After Delievery Issue?

sailor1mom
Contributor
Contributor

I see alot of posts about this issue.  but no answers or helps from anyone from Paypal.

was a notification lost that said it was no longer going to be offered?

it is still in the definitions which leads one to believe that it is an option.

why is no one answering this? why was it, is it removed?

come on paypal, you owe us some answers.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sparkles5276
Contributor
Contributor

I honestly am disgusted about this whole issue.  Still no PAD for me.

I came to rely upon this option and budged my money accordingly. 

Looks like I will be shopping elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

bbd9195

I know.  I've always used this option for all my ebay purchases.  I can guarantee I won't be making anywhere near the same amount of purchases I was before they removed this option on my account.  Not sure if it's ebay or paypal, but they both need to wisen up before they lose more customers!!

Login to Me Too

clos210
Contributor
Contributor

NO PAD ON EBAY ITEMS AND ECHECK AS THE ONLY PAYMENT OPTION, AND PAYPAL DOES DO SQUAT TO FIX THIS!!!!

I DID THE ALL CAPS ON PURPOSE BECAUSE I'M YELLING AT THE SCREEN AS I TYPE THIS.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this to us and participating on the community forums.  Our engineers are aware of the issue with Pay After Delivery (PAD) and are working hard to find a fix.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 😞 This change was not intentional and we plan on returning this feature as soon as we can.  We know many customer enjoy this aspect of our service and we appreciate their interest in using our products.

I want to also mention that the issue with eChecks is also on going and our engineers are working to fix as soon as possible.  One work around that may work is to try making the payment using the eBay mobile apps on phones and tablets (assuming the payment is an eBay purchase).

Please be assured that both of these issues have a high priority and we plan to fix them outside our normal site update times.  We don't have a confirmed date for these to be fixed yet but I'll let everyone know as soon as I have more information.

Apologies again for any trouble this has caused.  We appreciate our customers and we want them to have great experiences with our service.  We value your business! 😄

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

The Pay After Delivery issue has been fixed now. 🙂  As reminder, please remember that Pay After Delivery may not be available for every purchase.  But if you were using Pay After Delivery in the past, it should be working now as it was in the past.

Thanks for your patience while we worked to get this fixed.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

clos210
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is, finally!!!!!    Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

dvniel
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying all the alleged "fixes" to get PAD back on my account, doesn't work. My account is in good standing all my balances are paid. I've tried several eBay purchases, and other online stores using PayPal, still no PAD. What's going on?

Login to Me Too

mjdn50
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Want to let you know that this issue may be fixed for some, but not for myself.  I recently ordered from Well.ca and the PAD was always available there until the beginning of the year.  Just placed an order a couple of weeks ago and it was not a payment option.

Regards,

Marrilee

Login to Me Too

karenlac
Contributor
Contributor

FYI - PAD is NOT working or fixed.  The majority of customers are having the same issues and have been for months, even after it was "fixed".  Please read and reply to all the issues regarding PAD under the following topic - "Pay After Delivery - why not available???"  You'll see there that most people are still having issues even after it was "fixed" over 2 months ago.  We are all very aware that PAD isn't available for every purchase.  It hasn't been available once for me since January 2013!!  How do you explain that when I've been purchasing $300 - $500 each month from Ebay and other Paypal preferred websites and using Paypal for payment? After many, many emails and phone calls to customer service, they still don't know why it isn't an option!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.