What is the point of Paypal Credit, it seems to be very limited...

Wells-Nursery
New Community Member

I was offered Paypal Credit over & over again, and finally, I applied then approved for limited funds, only $1,2500.00 But I was excited to have this be like my once and a while, secret savings, kept separate money in case of emergencies or spoiling myself 🙂 So once I got it, i spent $12 and since then I am unable to use it, over and over again i was told it was my card, my bank, link it up, verify, then do it all over again five more times. Finally verified and told so but now I just get a generic statement about linking bank accounts/cards. Which i was verified this morning and all seller limits were lifted, so i was told. I am also getting advertisements to spend it via ATM & send money to friends and so I try again and still won't work. Is Paypal just an unorganized, not a professional type of company where they offer services that they can't really provide with good standings? Are others able to use the services more than I am? If so I was I offered these services, and then given this mess of a registration & spending process to deal with??

I dont see how a company can be so openly unorganized or just inconsiderate, not contacting me and informing me why this is happening, letting me go out and make a fool of myself; getting declined when i had just received notice for the third time i was all set to go spend!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Search the forum for PayPal Credit posts.  PPC  is not like a credit card which you can use on demand.  Each potential purchase needs to be qualified.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.